Tuesday 20 September 2011

Adding Value

 The filing was piling, the desk flooded with work!!! As a resourceful woman it was time I realised (as stubborn as I am) that I needed help! My wonderful Mum completed 4 hours of filing and archiving - just awesome!  My amazing husband took the children to the pool and did washing!  I was able to focus on completing my reports.
Whilst as engineers we aim to "add value" to all our projects, I feel that by accepting help from the team, I feel I have actually added value to my relationships.  By involving my family in my work and allowing them to participate and contribute, I have enhanced our realtionship and I am so grateful for their help.  At the end of the day projects will be forgotten, but relationships will be treasured forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment